Saturday, September 3, 2011

Smurfy ♥


Hi readers! The picture was taken in the afternoon :) So, do you know that G Dragon and other members are coming to Malaysia for Korean Wave 2011! They also have U-Kiss, 4 Minutes, Teentop and more! I wanna go so badly, but I guess my mum does not let me :( Damn fed up sometimes! Haiz. All of my friends are going, why am I staying at home? Damn, ughhh! Sometimes, I do not understand my parents, why are they controlling my freedom so much? Not like I'm going to do some bad things also -.-


Alright, change the topic! Watched Smurfs today! Did not watch the 3D. I should say that the characters are very adorable, but the storyline is just okay. But the cinema is still full -.- because of the cute characters I think :) Btw, I love Clumsy Smurf the most! :) MCDonald is also giving out smurf toys for happy meals!

singing harmony :) so cute right? is my sister's! it can actually sing!

 taken in the car. with de yi! 

 with de yun!

thanks for the presents :) appreciate them much :) 

zoom in the four pigs with different colours :) 

 in the jacket. take #1

in the jacket. take #2 

I think that's all for today! Damn emo now -.- Will update more soon! Bye! 

No comments: