Tuesday, September 20, 2011

20/09/2011


Hi readers! Is the pair of specs too big for me from the picture above? I think it is really really big for my face! My face cannot make it :( Watched 'Wax and Wane' the whole afternoon and I have done with half of the drama already! Yeyyy! This drama is not as interesting as 'Lives of Omission' though :) Also watched 'Men with no Shadows' too *I'm watching two dramas* Woke up pretty early today as well, supposed to meet my uncle today but too bad, he could not make it. I shall meet him tomorrow :( I could not bare with the work already, 1WEEK PLUS MORE -.- I'm dying soon! I wanna get my salary as well! Oh, many coursemates who take 1+2 for Accounting & Finance are leaving very soon or they have left already :( Luckily, none of my friends are taking 1+2 :) I can still meet them next month! I can't wait! Just a short update from me :) Will update more soon! I promise.

Bye!

p/s: can't wait for Thursday! :)


No comments: