Monday, September 26, 2011

5 Things I Couldn't Live Without With

with new specs( no power) :) 

Hi people! Have not been blogging for few days already, sorry. I'm glad that next week is my uni day again! I'm very excited for it :) I'm so fed up of staying at home and have nothing to do except work! :( Gonna blog about 5 things I could not live without with besides family :) I think I have more than 5 lol.

#1 I could not live without my mobile phone. I think this is in everybody's list, nothing to curious about right? We need our mobiles to connect to the Internet and keep in touch with friends and families :) Also use the mobiles to connect the Facebook and Twitter. Facebook is getting lousier nowadays and I am glad to say I can live without Facebook! But I could not live without Twitter! hahaha!


#2 I could not live without my lappie. I use it everyday! When I wake up everyday, the first thing that comes to my mind is my laptop, I know this is kind of ridiculous but I use it to watch drama, for work and for leisures. During the semester break, it is even worse, I use it 24/7! I know it is not good for my eyes, but I could not resist it! Now, I should really cut down on the time of using lappie! :)

#3 I could not live with my bolster! Hahahaha! I'm serious for this, my bolster has accompanied since primary school and it is getting softer day by day, very nice to hug with :) I could not sleep without it unless I am really tired. And it is full of my smell lol. So, people, do cherish your bolster :) 


#4 I could not live without washing my hair daily and my comb! :) I need to wash my hair daily, if I skip once, I will find my hair super itchy and oily, duhhh! I hate the feeling of feeling dirty :( But people said, it is the best to wash the hair once in two days. I don't think I can do it lol. And my comb, I love combing my hair, I don't know why too. Whenever I find my hair is messy, I will comb it lol. TIPS: It is better to use wooden comb to prevent static charges.




#5 I could not live without fried food! Seriously, I love fried food. I need to consume at least once a week. I'm doing my best to cut down on the consumption of fried food. But, it is so difficult to resist those food :( I love fried chicken wings, fried sausages and the best is FRENCH FRIES. But, I promised someone no more fries for one month :( I feel like dying lahh! Haiz :( 


I have listed my 5 things that I could not live without. How about you? Do share with me :) That's all for today readers, bye! 


p/s: bogoshippoyo~ 

No comments: