Thursday, August 18, 2011

Girls Talk ♥


Hi guys! This is gonna be a post with lots of pictures. Went for a yumcha session yesterday with the girls, it was more like a girls talk ♥ I love girls talk! Everyone was available yesterday since it is a public holiday. Went to Papparich nearby my house to meet up with the girls at 2pm :) The main purpose is to welcome the Thailand girl back to Malaysia.

Jolene. Okay, she is not a Thai, she is from Malaysia!

The others attended include: 

Steph 

 Han En

Me and Crystal 

Let the pictures do the talking! 
ABC I ordered :) a bit too sweet :(

 everyone was so hungry, all were busy with the food 

 Jolene and Steph were trying to make Han En crazy with food because she couldn't take in any solid food :(

both of them are so cute right?!

We stayed there for about 4 hours, did not even realise the time passed so fast! TIME FLIES! But, at least we spent the time by updating each other. It is something good! Oh, now I know clubs are so happening!*never been to clubs before, I'm a good girl kay* After all the chit-chatting sessions, we went for Bazaar Ramadhan which is just beside Papparich. We went for a walk and food-hunting. The bazaar was kind of short and not much food being sold there. After the food-hunting, we cam-whored again! HAHAHAHHA, it was pretty fun! 


 wink failure -.-, jolene's expression is so epic

her expression is still so epic :)

 something similar to putu mayam?!


 my hair -.- 




 they did this in public! HAHAHAHAA


 she spitted saliva on me -.-







After cam-whored, we went home! My time is well spent! ♥ them all! We shall have girls talk again! :) Had to meet up with my uncle tomorrow for a new batch of job! Actually I should meet him up today, but he was busy. So, today is my free day without work! I seriously cannot wait for my salary anymore! I want money $$. 

That's all for today, goodnight everyone! 

p/s: surprises surprises! hope you like it ♥

2 comments:

sTepH said...

let's go club! xD

De Xian said...

hahahahaha! i thought your boyfriend don't like you to go?