Tuesday, August 16, 2011

16/8/2011


Hi! Gonna update my blog again :) Tomorrow is a public holiday for selangor people *hooray* But I need to complete this batch of jobs by tomorrow, so there is no holiday for me *sighhh* Life is so unfair :( So, today I  went back to Taylors' to submit my results for PTPTN loans, but guess what?!


so jam-packed in the campus. Everyone is looking for parking but all the parkings are full.

WTH right? We pay for the parkings but this is the service they gave us. I reached kind of early, errmmm around 9.15am, and all the parkings are full. Went round and round to find for parkings and end up, I parked at the staff parking. Told the guard I just need few minutes to settle some stuffs. I could not imagine how early I need to wake up to get a parking space in the campus DAILY. Alright, let's skip that. Then, went for lunch in Street Cafe. Ordered spicy cheese ricecakes and the taste is a bit sweet. I don't like it :(

notice the cheese? the portion is quite big, I could not finish it =/

Kimchis :)

On-fire ramyeon *this is really ON-FIRE*

Also ordered the shinlin chicken *lovesss*

and taro milk tea without pearl 

Milk tea without pearl is like human beings without the hearts :( I don't like it *I know pearls are not good for health, but who cares?*

Chit-chatting

Owhhh, we also had a family gathering too yesterday. 

My uncle cooked all these for nasi lemak, amazing right? 

My nasi lemak :) *I ate two plates and I felt so satisfied, gonna gain weight :(*

the main purpose is to celebrate my aunt's birthday which falls on today. Happy Birthday to her. This is a hazel cheese cake :)

the taste was just okay -.- not very nice. I don't like the nuts

A portrait photo of her family with the cake! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN! :)

Lastly, this cracker is really nice! It just tastes like cheese. My uncle bought it from Brunei. You can try this when u guys go to Brunei! 

I wanna get the salary already even though it is not end of the month yet. Not enough money to spend during this break :( Money, come to me please $$$$

Till then, bye! Happy holiday! 

No comments: