Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dinner ♥

i'm so fat! ugh! look at my arms! -.-

Hi people! Supposed to follow my sister to some mooncake event in her school yesterday, but I changed the plan last minute! I followed my parents for some shopping :) Went for dinner after some shopping :) We had our dinner at Sakae Sushi. Below are some of the food :

 I love the cheese on top! 


 fried  vege tempura

dad ordered this. Did not get to taste this much!

I wanna complain here, they have very slow service! Above are just part of the food we ordered! We sat and ordered for food, and we waited for the food for more than an hour. Wth. The manager told us there were many people during that time! Then finally, we cancelled the order after waiting for so long. I think I drank the green tea until very full and bloated -.- In the end, we did not eat much! Was still feeling hungry that time! UGH!

 While waiting. I hate waiting!

He looked so hungry right? All of us were starving -.-


Alright. change topic! Wanna post one picture very long already, but I kept forgetting. Sorry. 

 my childhood picture! I am the right one! the left one is my sister who is a big bully! hahahahah! She was bullying me! I'm so innocent :)

Lastly, a picture where I found online! This cake is just so cute, isn't it?! I want!
piggy birthday cake :)

Till then, bye! Will update during raya holiday! :0 Have a nice day! 

p/s: counting down! 5 more days :( 

No comments: