Saturday, August 6, 2011

Captain America

I used colour accent *the mirror is so dirty, blame it on my sister*


Hi guys. It is weekends again *hooray*. I just came back from late lunch after the movie, Captain America. I rate it 7/10. The starting of the movie is kinda boring, I nearly fell asleep. But near to the middle part, it became interesting. So, do give it a try for this movie :)


After the movie, went for Nando's for lunch. I love the environment :) So, I ordered 1/2 chicken with 2 sidelines and my sister ordered 1/4 chicken only. 

*1/2 mild peri chicken with peri and old style chips*

a closer look :)

sis's order- 1/4 extra hot peri chicken * she wanna challenge herself*
 BHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH


I love the extra hot peri peri sauce! 

kind of love the effect :)

oh ya, I changed my nail colour to PURPLE :) 

same colour!  

Gonna end this post with a recent picture taken today! 

from this picture, my sister pretended to be taller than me. SO OBVIOUS RIGHT? -.- 

That's all for today! BYE! 

No comments: