Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pizza Fever



Hello! Had pizza for dinner tonight. Pizza Hut has the promotion for three days from 1st to 3rd of August for 'buka puasa'. 3 regular pizzas + 2 garlic breads for only RM33. The price is very reasonable right? So, I would not want to miss the chance to ease my cravings of pizzas. Went to buy the pizzas from Pizza Hut nearby and the Ramadhan Pasar Malam to grab some food with mum. 

yummy!

garlic bread, naisss!

We can choose three out of four pizzas + two garlic breads. We choose Vegetable, Seafood and Chicken Vivas. 
 *vegetable*

 *seafood* with the crab meats nomnom!

*chicken*

I prefer Seafood out of all! With the crab meats *awesomeness*. 3rd of August is the last day. GRAB IT FAST people!

currently, has new batch of jobs. But, this time, the work load is consider little compared to last time. I think I can complete everything by this week. That's all! Goodnights 

No comments: