Sunday, May 13, 2012

Holiday Starts!

Wanted to buy, but.. :(

Hiii guys! Finals ended on Friday, finally!! Woohoo, and I have 4 months holiday! But, my internship is starting next Monday D: Nevermind, because I will work until August only, and still have one more month to rot! 

Went for a simple celebration with my girls, I miss Bar-B-Q plaza sooo muchh, and I chose there to have our lunch! So now, picture time wee~

 Nomnoms, I feel so hungry now :((

 Meet my girls, Xinhui and May!



 Candid shot, cute aight??

 Three of us! I'll miss you girls alot :( 

 #candid

Okay, I just can't live without my phone lol! 


That's all for yesterday, just a simple celebration with friends!
Anyway, Setia City Mall is opening this coming Thursday, I can't wait seriously! 
I guess I will spend most of my leisure time over there :) 
And wish me luck for my internship! 

Goodnight guys! Peace out!

No comments: