Sunday, May 27, 2012

Blissful Weekends

Sorry for the lack of updates, been really busy for work and I have no inspiration to blog :( kill me! I gonna jumble up everything into one post aight! 

I don't feel like staying at home after tired working for 5 days :( I need to pamper myself too :D 
So I went to Pyramid last Saturday for a meet up. Watched MIB 3 and had lunch together! MIB 3 was quite a nice movie!

Love this dress! 

 Had lunch @ Fong Lye. It was my first try!

 Oh, I love this detachable collar  (Y) nice aight? 

 Went dinner @ Ichiban Boshi with my little cousin brother and uncle! We had fun eating together! :D

 And I saw these drinks @ Urbanfresh! Taeyang & GD! #bigbangfan 

 Dad also bought famous seremban siew paus, lou po pengs, and tarts! Yummy!! 

 Had famous duck drumstick mee @ Kota Kemuning, it was damn crowded during lunch time! 

 Tried Gong Cha today too! This is so much better than Chatime! Will definitely try it again!

Dinner @ Perlama today :D 
Finally got my cravings fixed for salted eggs mantis prawns! 
YEYY!

Goodnight guys!


p/s: WHY DOES NOT WEEKEND LAST LONGER?!! I HATE WORKING! 

No comments: