Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sweet 21st Birthday ♥


I feel so sorry for not updating my blog often, so here is my 21st birthday post. I feel really grateful to have friends and family to celebrate my 21st birthday with me, it is definitely one of my best memories in my life! My birthday fell on last Wed, which is 6th March, I decided to celebrate my birthday in Neway (Y) after handing in the most dreadful assignment (yes, my birthday fell on the same as assignment due date) 


Headed to friend's house to doll up after that :) Here are some pictures :)

Lian Xiang helped me to curl my hair, my personal hairstylist that day! 

 With Pretty Xin Hui, after our hairdo! 

After a few hours of singing, they surprised me with the birthday cake and gift. OKAY, it was not very surprised after all, I am kind of good in guessing/ I am quite observant hahaha! So buay pai seh..

 Jeng Jeng Jeng! Thanks for the surprise, friends, I felt so loved :) 

Thanks for the birthday present as well <3 

My first birthday cake, million thanks to them! 




More and more pictureesss! 



 With May & Min Wei :) 
p/s: My fat arms :'( FML


 Min Wei & Pei Ling :) 



Foursome :) 

 My fav girls, thanks for the day! 

Lastly, the group picture! My pose is sooo funny and awkward =.= 


I am really thankful for all the wishes and presents I received for my birthday, I feel so loved, you guys made my 21st birthday soooo memorable! I love you guys :) 



There will be another post on my birthday, stay tuned readers :) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet indeed,
I'd love to take a bit in that cake...
Such nice 21st birthday ideas for celebration with friends.

Happy Birthday!

De Xian said...

Thanks alot :)

It was indeed a memorable one!