Tuesday, January 29, 2013

CNY New Buys


Hi guys, I feel really guilty for not updating often, sorrieee! This will be a short update on some new buys for CNY! Have been really busy with assignments recently, thanks god two assignments are down, and two more to go! Have to submit another assignment before CNY :(

The beginning of 2013 is not a good start for me, assignment due dates were so near and I have to rushhh like mad :( And of course, some bad things happened as well, nvm, let bygones be bygones! I will work hard for it though :D

Here are my new buys:
Got the phone casings from Taobao, they are really cheap! My friend from China helped me to get them, thanks friend! The color is pretty right? HAHA

Some CNY apparels. I did not get many this year :( But I guess they are enough for a week? The accessories I got are really cheap, like less than RM10 each and the quality is good as well! 
Accessories: DazzlingCouture

A closer view of my accessories :D 

This is not my new buy, I cheated lol! I bought this pair of wedges a year ago, and I only wore it for once! Plus my mum disallowed me from buying shoes, so this is my CNY shoes LOL! 


Will start to hit gym tomorrow, wish me luck :D 
Goodnight! 

No comments: