Saturday, September 15, 2012

Singapore l USS Part 1

Ready-for-USS look! :)

Hi! How was ur Friday guys? Mine was pretty normal, nothing exciting :( Gonna continue blogging about my Singaland trip. I will divide USS post into 2 posts k, because I had too many pictures for USS. I wouldn't want this post to be overloaded with pictures only :/ 

Okay, back to topic, on the third day in Singapore, we woke up quite early because it was Singapore school holiday, we would not want to queue for rides :) YEYY was so excited that time! 

May was the last to wake up, and she still feel so sleepy -.- She would kill me if she sees this picture :') 
p/s: Sorry for the poor quality :(

        I looked ugly :( I prefer the one in polaroid :) 

 Let's begin our journey here! The first zone, Hollywood! 

With May, everybody was busy taking picture! ;D

Bowler hat! 


 :) 


 I guess this is a new shop, there was no elmo shop the first time I visited USS :)
Cheers!

 Waiting for 4D movies! It was incredibly amazing!  

 *PHOTOBOMBED by a random guy =.=*

 RAWRR! In New York Zone!


Surprisingly, there was no queue for the rides at all on that day :D We had 2 scary yet interesting rides in the morning! Wanna scare me like that in the morning meh! First ride was Transformer ride, it's one of the most awesome rides in USS! I screamed so much and I had sore throat the next day -.-


The second ride, Battlestar Galactica: Human (red) vs Cylon (blue)! Human's ride may look more scary from this picture, but trust me, Cylon's ride is more scary! We went for Cylon's first, because my friends told me it's not so scary compared to Human's! =.= I couldn't feel my legs anymore after Cylon's ride -.- 

But still, I suggest you guys to go for Cylon first! HAHAHA! 

 Third ride, Revenge of the Mummy! It was my second time for this, not that interesting anymore! No queue for that day too (Y) You couldn't see anything during the ride, it was PITCH DARK! 



  (Y) 


Gonna end this post with some toilet selca pictures: 

I miss her already :( 

Stay tuned for the part 2 readers!
XOXO!

No comments: