Thursday, September 20, 2012

Of Baking, Cooking and Food


Hi lovelies, we are coming to weekend soon *cheers for weekend* (Y) I have the urge to blog more before my next semester starts, so here I am!

It has been a pretty good week for me, because I tried baking and cooking in this week yey! Okay, I should say, baking and cooking are very interesting if you have mastered them, and most importantly, I feel blessed to cook and bake for my family ;) I love seeing them with wide smiles on their faces :D

 This is a pretty easy one! The breakfast platters for family on Sunday morning! Yummeh! 

 Went to buy all the ingredients for my cake on Tuesday noon! These ingredients costed me 60 bucks T.T expensive cake tsktsktsk! :(

 Woke up as early as I can, because this cake takes longer time to complete :( It takes about 10 hours to complete -.- 

 Tadahh! My beautiful cake! The cream cheese layer was good, but the jelly was too watery :( Anyway, still a success right! 


And I got my cravings fixed last week! (Y)
 Best pork noodle in town! It locates in SS15! I waited 50 mins for this! :( But it worths the wait :)

Orcha'ryo from Snowflake, wanted to try this long time ago, but did not have the chance! Anyway, I love it, it wasn't too sweet :)


Just a short update readers! I will be back again, stay tuned for more :)
xoxo!

No comments: