Saturday, November 19, 2011

Seafood Hunting @ Teluk Gong

 In the car!

Hi guys, I promised to update my blog as soon as possible, so I'm back! Planned to go for seafood hunting with family today. Was having a hard time on deciding which restaurant to go. Planned to go somewhere near Kapar for seafood and at the very last minute, dad suggested another restaurant -.- hahaha! So we went to Coconut Flower Restaurant @ Teluk Gong :) Their seafood are fresh and cheap, indeed. And they serve their food super fast, like lightning. After we ordered and waited for about 3 mins, the food came already -.- And it is crowded with people! So you can see how famous is it?  Food pictures below, enjoy!

 hei korrrr! My favourite!

 Sweet & sour chicken :)

 Family's favourite! The picture is abit blur, sorry. I need to take this picture fast because my dad couldn't wait to eat already lol!

 A must-have! Gai lan!

This costs us 4 bucks each -.- sorry for the background of this picture, I took after we finished eating, sorry :(  I know it's disgusting! 



Was freaking full after that -.- I hate that feeling :( But, I will rate the food 8/10! They are really good, I will go back again :) 


I will be removing my braces tomorrow, yeyyyyy! 
Gonna sleep early tonight for early appointment tomorrow, nights peepos! :)