Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Done with Braces :)


Hi guys, can you notice any differences on me? The title says it all :) I just removed my braces last Sunday. I was kind of excited about it on Saturday night :) Planned to give me myself some rewards too :) But for now, I still have to wear the retainer for more than 12 hours daily. For 3 months I think :( Retainer is worse than braces man! It is even tighter than braces :(

Woke up early for the appointment -.- I hate waking up early on Sundays :( So after my appointment in the morning, rewarded myself with ice-cream :) yumyum! A little celebration for myself!

 Extra mango toppings are lovesss! 

Isn't it cute? :)

The next day, went for some good food in Uni as well :) for a little celebration again! weeee! Tried new restaurant which is Backofen. Never been there before so far, I know I am outdated -.- Spent a lot this week, I'm so broke :(

 Hawaiian Pizzas! #ilovepizzas

I forgot what this called. But it tasted great :) And I forgot to take the other food lol -.-

 take #1 

 take #2

 take #3

take #4 


Tried Japan Combo 2 today as well. Love the taroballs, yumsss! 



Lastly, another picture of myself before the night ends! Goodnight!







p/s: I'm sorry for everything, but it is for your own good. I hope you understand :(

No comments: