Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Randomsss

I look fat here :(



Hi people, I'm back! :) Just wanna blog before I go to bed, enjoy the pictures :) 

 given by my cousin, they are all free and good for digestion! :)

Yummy! Low fat as well!

Also celebrated my sister's birthday on Sunday, 6 Nov :) Happy birthday to her once again, my evil sister!

 the cake from my cousin sister!

the birthday gal!  fatty bum! hahaha


 Celebrated with pizzas! The Ultimate Cheesy 7 Pizza is awesomeeee!

 Omnomnom!

 home-cooked dish is the best. yummy!

Went with cousin and sister today. I love the yoyoping! Ate two pieces of fried chicken and I am full lol. 



Spent half of my day washing the toilet and sending my sister to tuition, what a day! I HATE WASHING TOILET -.- arghhh! Okay, that's all for today! Gonna blog more, stay tuned :) Goodnight! Class tomorrow again :( 

No comments: