Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Of Outings, Awesome People and Food

Hi people, how was your holidays for these three days?! So, I gonna squeeze three days' pictures in a post! Not many pictures though! Do enjoy!


Date: Friday, 25/11/2011 :) Happy Friday 
Outing With Cousin!

Outfit of the day :) 
Felt like wearing dress that day! Btw, it was my first time wearing it! yeyyy! LOL

Went Ikano and the Curve with cousin and sister! Cousie wanted to look for sofa for her house. Cousin came and picked me up right after I reached home from uni! Fyi, I has class until 12pm only on Friday and I love it :)  YEYYY! 

 Had Double Fish & Chips and some tarts and muffins in Ikea food court :) Yummy, I LOVE FRIES! :) It was so crowded that day, why!!! Due to school holiday, perhaps? The queue was very long too -.- 

 *snap snap* lol.

 The sister forced me to take the picture of her -.- 

 Christmas decor @ The Curve! Btw, they are not ready for Christmas yet! haha! 

 take #2

 She forced me again, lol joking! 

 take #3 with the castle :)

Tried a dress, but I did not buy *the dress is abit torn at the back* :( Depressed! 
And I could not find this dress anymore at other branches :( 


Date: Saturday, 26/11/2011 
Outing with Mum and Sisters! 

Had Tutti Frutti after picking my sister up from tuition. I seriously hate being her driver! But no choice, haiz! 
We had two cups that day! 

 take #1 

 take #2


During evening, headed to night market for dinner! I had the famous Pan Mee, it was really delicious! 

 Double thumb ups! Yummmm!

 Muaji, my favourite as well! Mixing 3 favours! :) 

Had salted chicken too, mission completed! LOL


Date: Sunday, 27/11/2011
Outing with Family!

Attended some sorts of wedding dinner, then planned to head to The Mines, but the jam outside The Mines was crazy. The flow of the traffic was crazy! So we changed the plan to 1U. Time to hunt for some new year apparels, shoes and bags! :) 

 Camwhored in the car, as usual! But, why was my face so red???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADA!
My awesome spendings: 

 Still more to go! -.- Btw, Padini and Vincci sales are crazily crazy! Go for some shopping now!

And I lufff  chocolate! :)


And Monday, staying at home for assignments! ARGHHH! Hate assignments, head is bursting soon! I am thinking really hard for every single second for these pieces of shit! Hope I did everything right! *fingercrossed* 


Till then, readers! Nights, gonna wake up early tomorrow :) 

No comments: