Sunday, December 4, 2011

Assignments Sucks!


Hi guys, I feel very guilty for not updating for about a week :( Sorry, readers! And thanks for your support, readers! My blog hits 1K! This may not be something big for some of you, but it is something to be happy for, for me!Was busy like a bee BZZZZ for this entire week. Gonna hand in two assignments next Thursday :( Rush like hell, not that I am a last minute person, but I did too many mistakes and I need to correct everything all over again :( But, why I still sound like a last minute person? -.- Spent my weekends for assignments, fan si ren!ASSIGNMENTS SUCKS!  Gonna pamper myself after all these! :)

Enough of those shits. Back to topic, I just wanna post about pictures, enjoy people :)


 Had Mcd last week, I miss the taste of Filet-o-Fish already :( deliver to my doorstep please! 

Pineapple Fried Rice! I love the egg more! 

 With lots of mustard, yummy! #ilovemustard :) The breakfast :) 

 Had bkt with family yesterday as dinner :) after so long! Like finally! 

Went for some shoppings after that, SALES EVERYWHERE!Time for some shoppings! 

 Santa Claus is coming to town! :) 

 My current addict, Hyunbin! Isn't he handsome?! *melted*



Done with all the pictures :) Enjoy your Sunday night! Back to assignments again :( TATA!

No comments: