Sunday, December 25, 2011

X'mas 2011 l So Much Fun!


Hi guys, back to blogging :) How did you guys spend your Christmas this year? I celebrated with my family and relatives, and I can say that, this is the best Christmas I ever had :)

Date: 24/12/2011
Venue: Cousin's bf's house 

On the Christmas eve, went to BBQ and steamboat party on my cousin's bf's house :) I had so much fun, yeah! (This is gonna be a very very long picture post)

The x'mas decoration in the house yo! :)

 The decor in the house :) Prettay!

Merry X'mas :)

 And this baby is left aside as her mum was busy preparing :) Isn't he cuteee? 



It is steamboat time yeahhhh! I was soooo hungry yesterday!


BBQ sessionsss! I miss the BBQ-ed chicken wingsss! :(

 My chicken wing and melted marshmellows :) 


After done eating, it is camwhore session! My favourite session! :)
 My uncle is so cute :)

 With cousin sister!

 And they were in the process of preparing the proposal :) So sweet aight? 

With my dad :)

 Daughters and dad :)

 Lovelove <3

 With Christmas tree take #1

 take #2

 With sister :) take #1

 take #2

 Look at the presents they prepared :) 

 I really love this picture!

 With little 彭于晏! Cute too aight? 

 HEHEHEHEHEHE! 

 Camwhored while waiting for gambling session! HOOHOHOH! 


 With my cousin brother :)

 The last picture of us! :) That's how I spent my x'mas eve! 


Date: 25/12/2011
Shopping with family :) 

 My just woke up face! Lol 

 Decor @ Fahrenheit 88 

 The choir was performing :)

take #3 

 This random guy was posing at my camera -.- 

 The United Buddy Bearssss! Me lovess!

take #1

 take #2

 With the Korean bear :) take #3

 take #4

 Dad & mum :) 

Decor @ Pavilion,  look at the crowd :(


 Crowd @ Times Square is even worse -.- 


Lastly, a picture before ending the post! 




Till then people. Nights readers! Merry X'mas HOHOHO!
2011 is ending soon, what're your resolutions for a new year?
I should start thinking about it too :) Tata!

No comments: