Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas is Coming!


Hi people. I'm back :) Did you guys had enough of solstice riceballs yesterday? My mum just cooked a small pot for the family, did not get to eat a lot, but better than nothing right? They are my favourite, I love eating them since young :) Fyi, this is gonna be a food post, the food pictures I have taken in this week :)

They are my breakfast! :)

 Had cranberry frappucino, and I did not like it, it is tooooo sweet! 

 Spagetti Carbonara! Really delicious :)

A cup of coffee in the morning, prevents me from sleeping in class lol! A good way to stay concentrate in class :)

 Had twister fries today, so yummy!!!!!


 Tried the shatter nail polish, okay lah, my first time trying this! The result is not that good k! 

 On the toe nails, I know lah, these are even worst! 

감사합니다! :) 





Lastly, present you a picture, hope you like it! :) 

Merry X'mas! *myfaceissoround* :( 


BYE GUYS! will update soon too k! Enjoy Christmas everyone! 
tata~ 

No comments: