Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stress


Just a short post :) Am super busy with assignment :( The current assignment is even harder than the previous two assignments, lecturers do not even want to give hints, emo! My group needs to figure everything by ourselves *digging brain juice* NO MORE BRAIN JUICE ALREADY LAHHH! 

Sorry for no pictures! I did not take any pictures these days -.- sorry! :( Wanted to upload some pictures of mum's birthday, but the camera is with my sister, I guess I will upload on next post! Promise! :) 

And I cannot believe, I missed so many movies! :( I am so outdated now! I wanna watch Mission Impossible, Chipmunk 3, Arthur Christmas :( 

My schedule is so packed now, after this piece of assignment, it is my mid-term exam already :( No time to have fun also! So unfair, people is waiting for Christmas to come, and I am here, digging brain juice for assignment -.- 

I just have to bare with it, time flies! I need this to comfort myself :) 

That's all readers! Sorry for such a short update! 
I will be back after my assignment, which is due on Thursday :) 
TATA! 

No comments: