Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Love


I'm currently watching Secret Garden. I know I am abit too slow =.= My sister told me this drama was nice before, but I never listen to her. HAHA! I watch it because there was no more dramas for me to watch -.-, and I found the storyline is really touching and hilarious at the same time. I wonder how can a guy love a girl sooo much? I can feel the love too, awwww :) Andddd,  most importantly, Hyunbin is so handsomeee! :) 

My current love: 
Don't he just look handsome? He is 29 years old this year :) No problem, I can accept this age gap! Lol. Just ignore me k! -.- 


 Don't they look perfectly being together? The best couple in my heart!

:) 


The most ideal type for me! I love handsome guys! :) 


Just have the sudden urge to blog -.-, a short update only! :)
Nighty people! 
Three days of holidays, YEY! 
Say yey to holiday! 

No comments: