Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bits and Pieces

in Mcd  :) take #1

Hi guys! Had not been blogging for about 5 days :( Sorry for the delay again guys! So many movies are screening nowdays, all are nice and interesting movies. I wanna watch You're The Apple of My Eye, Tower Heist, Happy Feet 2, Breaking Dawn. Authur Christmas and Alvin and the Chipmunks 3 are coming out soon. Gonna be super broke these two months by just spending on the movie tickets :( ARGHHH! #moviesmonth

 take #2

Went to Mcdonald to try on the Mcd Mdbites. 100% chicken breast! Hahaha, they taste nice, exactly the same taste as popcorn chickens. But kinda pricey. 10 pieces for RM3.99, 20 pieces for RM7.99. We ordered 20 pieces :) 

 yummy but expensive, #moneyfliesaway :(

 Saliva is dripping already! Hungry :( I want moreeee!

Bumped into Shir Li and Chai Yi after Mcd session, such a coincidence! When I asked them to capture a photo with me, they were kind of awkward, because it was on the walkway! HAHHA! The picture was a bit blur :(

 Changed shampoo, because the shampoo I used previously was out of stock! :( I still prefer the previous shampoo :)


Watched Adventure of TinTin last week, pretty interesting movie! I rate it 7/10 :) Was supposed to watch 'You're The Apple of My Eyes', but the tickets were selling out super fast. When it was our turn to buy the tickets, it left with only the first row's tickets :( so sad! I wanna watch so badly lahhh!


 All-time favourite while doing revision or homework! Yum!

Tong Shui again on this pretty Sunday :) #familyday




I wanna share on of my childhood's photos again! Lol. I miss my childhood, but I was always bullied by my sister and cousins :( Sien! I was that useless when I was a little kid! 

Friends said that I did not change much! DID NOT CHANGE= NO SURGERY! hahaha! Aren't we cute?



Need to go uni early in the morning again tomorrow! Class till 6, gonna be a long day tomorrow :( Going to bed soon, goodnight, and sweet dream readers :) 

No comments: