Friday, November 4, 2011

Life is so Hectic


Hello! The picture above is taken before the wedding dinner :) And also sorry for the delay again, pretty sorry :( So, uni life is good so far, but there are few assignments needed to hand in soon. Those few assignments need to hand in on the SAME DATE AND SAME TIME -.- Will be busy soon :( I'm here to blog about what have I done in this entire week :) Enjoy the pictures!

Here are the breakfasts for the entire week -.- Breakfast is the most important meal :) do not take it lightly. I think I gain 1kg as I eat breakfast almost every single day :(

 #1

 #2

 #3

I love the chocolate favoured waffle, yummehhh! #4 


Also watched Love U U :) quite awesome! Both are handsome and pretteyyy! 



the lunch after the movie :) 

Taylorians practised fire drill as well yesterday, but all you can see is that everyone was standing under the rain for nothing -.- They gathered us for about 20 minutes and dismissed us -.- 

Enjoying the rain? wahhhh!

 Oh, this is the only favour of yogurt I eat! Tastes really good and smells nice :) yummm! 

Also accidentally found out the prom night tickets for SAM. I miss every SAM classmates very much :( 



My eyes are closing soon, goodnight people! 



p/s: sorry for being so inobedient these days :(

No comments: