Tuesday, February 7, 2012

CNY Day 2: Pattaya Beach!


Hi guyss! CNY ended already, but CNY mood is still there! :( Anyway, I gonna blog about my second day of CNY in Pattaya! Let the pictures do the talking k! :) 

 The early breakfast before heading to Pattaya Beach! 
Loving the bigg huge fries! 

 Preparing for beach! Cousin bought a cowboy hat! Cute aight?


Btw, the beach was just opposite our hotel, we walked to the beach and waited for our boat! 
 Here we are! *Ignore my sleepy face*

 On the boat! 

 Here we gooo! 


 My very adorable lil cousin sister! :D

 Can you see people is parasailing??! 

The boat driver dropped us in the middle of the island to have some interesting activities, before going to the Coral Island! 
 Registering for parasailing activity! 

 I am ready for it! 

 Sisters! We are ready yoo! 

 Up up here I go! Feel like trying it again next time! Guess how much was it? 
It is only 350 bahts, cheap huh?

 Ignore my epic expression please! I just wanna prove this was me! 


Then, we continued our journey to Coral Island! Here we are! 
 Loving beach!


 Mum & I. I could hardly open my eyes -.- 


Tour guide left us there for 2 hours, some of them even went for seawalking! :)
 After all the fun! HAHAHA!


After that, went back to hotel to bathe and have lunch! 
Next venue: Gems Factory! 
 Cousins! 

 My pale face! 

 Waiting for others to come out! She is adorable right?


Then, went to visit Long Neck Karens! The thing over their necks are actually very heavy! I wonder how can they bare with it! They even tie it over their knees :(

 Photo of the day!

Visited Nong Nooch Village after that, ohh, this is the place where we got food poisoning! I will explain more after that :)
We watched Elephant Show! 
 Elephants said 'Happy CNY' 

 So cute!._.

 They can even do some drawings!





After dinner, went to Central Festival mall! You can probably see Ang-mos walking with Thai Kok muis anytime here! NO, is everywhere in Pattaya! This is scary!


Went for supper after that! #fatness
 The shark fins! 

 And coconut bird nest! 

What I bought that day: Naraya! 


Stay tuned for more updates soon!

No comments: