Monday, February 27, 2012

CNY Day 5: Last Day in Bangkok


Sorry for being so inefficient in updating my blog, was really really busy for assignments :( Hope you guys understand :) This post is gonna be short and sweet, lol. There were not many pictures taken on the last day :(
Sorry again!

On the last day, we are supposed to check out from the hotel at 12pm, if I am not mistaken. So, we planned to wake up a little late that day, and my sister & I took lots of time on packing the luggages -.- Overloaded!

After packing everything, what we did was camwhoring and watching tv programmes lol
Here you go!

 take #1

 The picture is a little dark, coz the light was not bright enough! 





Our flight was at 3pm :( Left Bangkok with heavy heart! *notenoughofshoppingyet*

 I was so worn out! omg!

 Loook at the fluffy cloudsss! 

Reached KLIA after 2 hours :)

Missing Thailand so much already :( I wanna go again! 

Goodnight people! 
Next post: Farewell Gathering!  


No comments: