Friday, March 2, 2012

Farewell!


Hi guys, decided to blog now since I have free time! :) As I promised, this is gonna be a farewell party post! This happened exactly last two weeks, it is the last meeting of my ex-classmates before they leave to Australia again :(
I know we will meet each other soon! Take good care :)

So, this is the plan. We planned to meet up @Sunway Pyramid for lunch and movie. It was supposed to be only one people, Zhi Xuan that is leaving, but Joanne surprised us lol, by appearing that day :)
Glad to meet you guys :)

Lunch @ Sakae Sushi and watched Ghost Riders. The movie is not bad, if only YOU LOVE ACTION MOVIES!

Here are the pictures :
 The typical expression -.- 

 Zhi xuan, Lih shyan & Kee Kiat 

 May & Joanne :) with the polaroid 

 Besties :) I miss how we used to create fun during SAM :) 

 Joanne, Jeslye & Ming tat 

 Love this picture with May :) 

 Kelvin & Bryan 

Photo of the day:  the group picture after movie!

The girlssss! See you guys soon!

Missing those who left to Aussie already :( 

I guess, next up will be my birthday post! Happy Birthday to me lol!

Bye guysss! 

No comments: