Sunday, March 25, 2012

Awesome Week with Awesome Friends!


Hi guysss, I'm back! How did you guys spend your weekend? Mine was pretty bored :( But before my 1 week break ended, I had a gathering with my long-time-no-see friends :) We had it @ Papparich which is nearby my house lol, some of them did not like Papparich, I am really sorry for the wrong choice :( Anyway, we still enjoyed chatting and gossiping! 

Now, let the pictures do the talking :) 
My friends still remembered my birthday, thanks for the lil celebration and the present :D

Shiow chi :) 

Jing wei & shiow chi! 

I have not see this friends for nearly two years-- Pek shian!

 Can you see how happy we were? LOL



 Cute! 

Cutie no.2!

My face -.-

 Love this picture lots :)

 We are the great poserrrss! 

 Poser x2

Poser 3

Still posing :) We just would not get bored of posing lol

 My girlss! 


 I loooked funny here :(

GROUPP PICTURE!!

Poserr! Lol thanks for the present again! :)

Had lots of fun that day, we shall meet up more often! :)

Btw, I wanna watch The Vow! ISHH! 

Will blog more soon,stay tuned guys!
Goodnight xoxo!

No comments: