Saturday, March 17, 2012

20th Birthday l Part 2


Hi guys, time to update my blog. I am currently enjoying my one-week break (Y) But it is ending soon :( 1 more day to go!

This post is about my birthday celebration as well (the title explains all) So, after handing in all assignments (yes, my birthday fell on the assignment week, wth), it's time for some celebrations! WOOHOO!

We went to have our lunch at the most famous pork noodle @ SS15. I can guarantee you, you would go back after trying for the first time! Yes, it is that awesome!

Cam-whoring before pork noodles came! We waited for 40 mins -.- 

Take #2

The pork noodle! #yummy 

Xin Hui!

:)

On 10/3/2012: Another celebration with close friends of mine! 
Had lunch @ BBQ Plaza
Besties! 

take #2
We ordered the family set, and ended up we were too full haha!


Yours truly! 

#nomnoms

May! 

Had Haagen Dazs afterwards! :) 

Paradise! 

Like this pictureee :)

There is one more birthday post! Stay tuned guys!


No comments: