Monday, September 12, 2011

5 Things You Don't Know About Me


Hi guys! I think I am too free these days, that's why I blog almost everyday -.- Wanna blog about something very simple which able to understand me better- 5 things you don't know about me! :) Let's start!

#1 I only start drinking coffee when I started college which means last year. LOL. I don't fancy coffee at all before that, but after I tried it, omggg, it tasted so nice! And I am kind of addicted now -.-


#2 I love to eat! I will eat no matter where I go. I love those fried food like french fries and I love meat and chocolate! But, I don't love fish! hahaha! Craving for fries now especially curly fries and snowflakes :( *fries fries,come to me*


#3 I love korean stuff too! A korean freak! Korean have better style than Japanese, for me *no offense* and they have prefect body shapes, prefect faces, good fashion senses! :) Personally, love Big Bang the most! :) I could not go to Korean Wave, so sad :'( GD is coming! :( 


isn't he look good with the earring? 

#4 I also love guys with earrings! I don't know why, I think guys with earrings are damn yengg! :) Those not-so-good-looking guys who have their ears being pierced will look better lol. It is a kind of style! STYLE! But people says, guys with their ears pierced are either gay or in poor condition -.- I don't care lahh! Korea has larger portion who wears earrings! I gonna migrate to Korea! 


#5 I hate smokes. I hate sitting in a smoking zone of a restaurant. I hate whatever smokes especially those smokes from cigarettes! I don't like the feeling of could not breathe. So, my husband in the future must not be smoking! HAHAHAHA! *if he smokes, ask for a divorce lol*


That's all. Bye!

p/s: #6 당신을 사랑 사랑 사랑 :) 

No comments: