Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Special Day ♥

an old picture! chipmores are lovessss! fyi, I edited using mei tu xiu xiu :) 

Hi! Just wanna update a little bit! I still haven't got my salary yet! Haiz! My purse is so thin right now! Hope I can meet my uncle tomorrow, because he is very busy these days! From the title, so you know today is a special day, but too bad, I couldn't celebrate. So sorry! I know you are a little angry about this, but I promise, I will meet you asap k? Pinky promise! On the happier note, I have no work to do! Oh yeyyy! Should enjoy this moment! And I want the time to run faster please, I couldn't wait to meet my college mates and friends already! One more month to go :( I don't like long summer break, make my life so miserable. And I don't feel like working anymore! :( 

Currently, I'm watching 'the fierce wife' through PPS.  I'm in the middle of the drama already which is the climax part. The more I watch, I would vomit more bloods. But, my friend told me I would be amazed if I finish the whole drama :) So, I would finish it! I  should say that PPS is the best invention ever, but it makes the connection run slower :( Gonna watch more HK dramas after this drama :) 

That's all for today readers! Will update more soon! Wait for my update!

p/s: you know this special day! 당신을 사랑

No comments: