Thursday, September 15, 2011

15/09/2011

an old picture as well, edited using mei tu xiu xiu! 

Hi guys! Had not been blogging for 3 days, so sorry! :( This is gonna be a random update as well. Mum planned a family trip with all the cousins and aunts for this coming CNY. Initially, the plan was cancelled as there were no more flight tickets available. But, the plan is ON again! Because aunt found another tour package :) Hooray, Bangkok, here I come! Gonna save lots of $$ for this trip! Back to the topic, here are some of the random pictures! 

 A simple lunch with the family able to cheer up my day because family is my first priority :) How about you? 

 a slice of cake a day, keep the doctor away? lol 

this is a very effective shampoo for those with oily hair! After the first wash, oily hair is gone! How great is it? Appreciate this much! 

doesn't Bosco Wong look good with the moustache? So yeng in Lives of Omission! I love his character in this drama! 


Oh No, I'm feeling hungry now! :( I miss all those mamak food. Call me out for yumcha sessions! On weekends only. lol. Currently still working on the same batch of work. So fed up already! September ends faster please! Till then people! See you :) Btw, Happy Malaysian Day!

No comments: