Sunday, September 11, 2011

Random Pictures

randomness #1

I'm back guys! Today is not a good day for me. Stupid pms. Bare the pain for the whole day! Haiz! People says chocolate does work to cure pms, but I don't think it works for me :( So, what I did to ease the pain was by drinking lots of warm water -.- It does not help much seriously.  My sister said yoga helps to ease the pain too, and I tried a little and it worked. So, yoga is my next cure :) Girls do give it a try! Ohhhh, Saturday is coming to an end already :( Weekend gonna end soon! :( So, I do not have any special events these few days and all posts are mostly random posts. I'm sorry for that!*3 random posts in a row* Just let the pictures do the talking then! 

 French fries is my favourite snack! I don't know why, I just couldn't live without it! I love McD's fries the most! How about you? :) randomness #2

I love yam dishes too! they put hei gor inside instead of meat, nuts and vege! :) randomess #3

I have not been writing chinese words for about 2 years! So, the words I wrote are very -.- I could not control my hand! :(  randomness #4

this is once the best lou-shu-fen in klang! But, now the service turns out very bad and the food is not so nice anymore! :(  randomness #5

and I love yong tau fu very much! I am craving for it!  randomness #6

bought myself some eye masks and facial masks to 'beautify' myself! we should treat ourselves better, ALWAYS! :) randomness #7

Lastly, a picture of  my cousin brother! 

isn't he adorable? a piggy pose! :) 

That's all! Goodnight! Have a great night! 

p/s: 16 days to start a new semester! I can't wait anymore!

No comments: