Friday, September 30, 2011

It's Flyday


Hi guys! I just wanna blog a bit :) It's Friday today (Y) I just love Friday :) And the other good news is I have done all my work, like finally. There is no more working days for me (Y) because I'm starting the new semester next week! I can't wait! And did I ever mention that I fell off the staircases? This is second time already in this year, seriously damn suehhh! -.- Let me show you my bruises. LOL

Can you see the blue-blacks?it bleeds too :( damn sueh? haiz

The delicious coffee cakes and I only got to eat one :( *my family members finished everything this morning*

Almost forgotten these boots, just found out yesterday. Bought them 2 years ago and I never wear them before. LOL


People, have fun today because it is Flyday! You can fly high for today! Have a nice day! Spend time with your love ones! :) Bye! 

No comments: