Monday, October 3, 2011

Muscle Cramps


Hi guys! Back to blogging. Attended few events last weekend. Went for Run for Peace 2011 and I am having serious muscle cramps, even my backbone is pain too :( the freaking 8km and I took more than an hour to complete. I think I walked for 7.5km and only ran for 500m, hahahaha! I could hardly walk properly now, no joke! Just wanna post some of the photos taken, enjoy!

Took this at about 6.30am in the morning, and the sky is not bright yet, so the picture effect turned out very weird! #1 

#2


Look at the orange crowd! WOOTS!

 Then, had the best chicken rice in Klang after the run! Ze handmade chili and garlic sauces! They taste awesome!

I was so hungry and I ate two big packets of chicken rice! The run was the killer!

At night, went to some buffet dinner with family. Here are my cousin brother and sister! So adorable right?

 My first plate! 

The second plate! 

Below are some of the random pictures taken: 

 One of the best char kuey teows! Yum! *hungry*

 The appetizer! :) 

 Dubbokki! I miss this sooooo much! 

Yummy sausage roll! Thanks for the treat Siti! :) 

Lastly, 

A love for you guys! 

That's all for today, bye! 

No comments: