Sunday, October 23, 2011

22/10/2011

I wanna remove my braces, so ugly :(

Hi! Back again :) I realised I blog lesser and lesser nowadays :( So sorry for my readers! I promise I will blog more often :) Btw, I'm having the one week holiday for Deepavali till next week (Y). I can continue watching the HK drama again yeyyyy! Currently watching 荃加福禄寿探案, quite an interesting drama, you guys can give it a try! :) Just wanna post some of the pictures as usual, enjoy! 


 My favourite fried turnip cakes! But they were a bit too hangus! Not really nice! :( 

 With May #1

 With May #2

 Somebody drew this on the table! Pretty similar right? 'Homer is watching you' :) 

 Favourite snacks! Nice! :)

 Cousie bought me a Starbucks tumbler  for me from NZ. Thank you! I love it! 

Seo ba rocks! 

One of the best mee huns! Onomnomnom! 

Waiting and waiting.. for mum and youngest sister! 

Lastly, a picture of myself, #vainmax  


Goodnight people! XOXO! 


Do spend more time with families and friends during this holiday! :) But I think I will stay at home during this holiday, my sisters are still sitting for exams :'( That's all tonight! Toodlessss! 


With  

No comments: