Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Life is Precious

Can you notice any differences? well, I have bad skill :( 

Hihi! Blogging at this hour is fun! I have the urge to blog out of sudden.  And accompanied by the fireworks outside my house lol. It's Deepavali tomorrow, no, I mean today. Happy Deepavali and happy holiday! I am pretty sure I am staying in today as one of my sisters is still sitting for the exam -.- Back to the topic, the weather nowadays is pretty crazy! It can rain so heavily out of sudden -.- Rained almost every single day, I hate rainy days! :( UGH!

This should be sunny day or rainy day? I can't tell seriously -.-


There are also few pictures I want to post :) enjoy yo! 

 The best snack while doing revision. I  finished half of the packet in 2 days -.- But  I love eating while studying #thebestmoment

 The supper! Yum! I have supper almost every day during this holiday, fattening :( 

 Supper as well -.- Fattening x2. Thanks to my uncle for the homemade paos! Tasted really good! 

 Dinner of the day #1

 OMG, look at the fishballs, so tempting :( Dinner of the day #2

This is the best man! Of all I have eaten :) Dinner of the day #3


The flood in Thailand had reached to Bangkok airport :( it's becoming worse, pray for them people #prayforthailand  and pray for Turkey as well, no more deaths! :( Life is so unpredictable! 




That's all for tonight! I will update really soon again! Goodnight people :) 
and Happy Deepavali everyone! 



p/s: I couldn't wait for my cousin bro's wedding. Gonna be really busy on that day! 

No comments: