Thursday, October 6, 2011

Food of The Week

an old picture, no new picture of myself recently :( sorry! 

Hi guys! I'm back again! Was busy with uni these few days and do not really have the time for blogging. Sorry! Glad to meet my mates again! So much to talk about, there will never be an end :) Went for some good food these few days. And I'm addicted to Sushi Zanmai's sushi! :( They taste so good, omg! I'm hungry now. This is not good you know, #moneyfliesaway :( 

 #1 from conveyor belt! 

 #2 thumbs up! This seriously tastes like heaven :) 

#3 double thumb ups! taste like heaven x2 

 #2 salmon ikura temaki, yummie! 

#3 my favourite as well! Look at the eggs, yummyyy! 

 Chicken Katsu Don! We ordered the large one and we became too full :( 

 I love mint chocolate, thanks for the gift :) Noms! 

 The lunch, Thai Mango Chicken with Rice :) 

 Received this parcel today! A pre-Christmas present for myself! I'm lovin' it :) #newlove! 



Btw, Sushi King Bonanza promotion is back again! Exclusive for Sushi King's members only! I'm waiting for the day to come *excited* Had strong craving for sushis! :)



Till then everyone! Off to bed now! Nights :)

No comments: