Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ze Outing After So Long ♥

taken with the little garfield :) the garfield is cute aight?

Hi people, back to blogging again! Went for movie and some celebrations today, after so long! Left the house early in the morning for the celebration :)


Also watched Johnny English Reborn today, and it is a really good comedy movie :) I know I am kind of outdated, only watched it after being released for so long -.- I was laughing all the time in the cinema. Noo, I should say everyone was laughing in the cinema :) I rate this movie 9/10! Woots! And I sat at the fourth row counting from the front, the screen was so big and I think I don't have to wear my contacts lol. No blames on anyone, we bought the ticket at the last minute -.- 


Wanted to have lunch before the movie because we did not have the breakfast yet! Had  A & W as lunch which is nearby to the cinema *we scared that we might be late for the movie* 

ohhhh, french fries are lovessss! :) 


Went for some desserts after the movie @ ZenQ dessert. I can say that, snowflakes are still the best! Wanna to have snowflakes initially, but there would be lots of people going for Buy 1 Free 1 promotion :( so we tried this instead :) 

named ZenQ Signature, the best seller. It is more expensive than the best seller of Snowflakes. But, the taroballs are lovesss!

the milk!!! 

also bought a new specs from Kitschen! Weeee! New love! 

Went for some window shoppings as well then home! While on the way home, saw an accident just beside my car! It was a back collision accident. I think the young lady in the car stepped on the accelerator instead of the brake pedal when the car in front stopped! Luckily I did not changed to her lane, if not my car would get bang on its backside. Reached home safe and sound, no worries! Spent my day well today :) 

Lastly, another picture of myself :) 

outfit of the day! 

That's all for today people! Bye! 

No comments: