Thursday, September 8, 2011

8/9/2011

edited with lomo effect! mei tu xiu xiu is damn damn useful :) 

Hi people! :) I'm feeling so sleepy as I woke up very early this morning and was rushing to complete my work just now. Phewww! Finally, I'm done with them!And I just got my salary. Wanted to spend my money, but my mum wanted me to keep half of it -.- Nevermind, I know it is for my own good. I have this kind of bad habit :( When I have $$ to spend, I have many things to buy like good food and some other things to pamper myself. But, when I have no $$, I would have nothing to buy and I usually spend it too fast =.=. I should change my habit *I have no saving habit, I know this is very bad*  Look at my picture, someone got me a saving bank :) I have named the saving bank. Guess it? Is a very cute name! Shall start saving every single day! I think this is the only post that I write so much. LOL

Besides, my mum's fried chicken is the BOMB! :) I miss you, chickens! 

I have done watching 'the fierce wife'. The ending is not very good, but the guy deserved that kind of ending :) He did not cherish his wife and daughter in the first place! :) 

Till then today! Will update more and more! Stay tuned readers! Tomorrow is Friday! YEYYYY! 

p/s: I promise you to save every penny I can, every single day! :) 

No comments: