Monday, February 13, 2012

Chap Goh Mei :D

Outfit of the day :)

Hi guys, back to blogging after so long, sorry :( Was really busy with assignment lately :(
Gonna blog about my Chap Goh Mei night!

Went for a family gathering @ Palace Group Restaurant @Centro Klang! It was a wonderful night with family :) Enjoy!


 Look at my naughty cousin sister!

 The decorations!


 The best yeesang I had eaten so far during this cny! Look at how generous is the portion for salmons! Yumss! 

 take #2

 LOU AH LOU! HUAT AHHH!

 take #2

The dishes we ordered that day: 

 Yums!



 Fried sotong!


 Taufu & Mushrooms!

 The best of all! #dishoftheday

Second besttt!

The four brothers! One more in US :)


Enjoyed that night lots, love spending with my family :) 

Oh ya, tomorrow is Valentine's day! How do you guys celebrate? 

Will update my Thailand trip-Day 3 on next post! Stay tuned guys! 

Nights!

No comments: