Thursday, February 2, 2012

CNY Day 1: Pattaya!

Waiting to board the plane! 

Hi guys, Sorry for my lack of updates :( Finally I have the time to sit down and blog! Enjoy! :)

Uncle's family portrait before checking in! 

My lil adorable cousin sister! 

Loving this picture, credit to my sister! :) *loving my hair*

Boarding boarding! 

After nearly 2 hours of flight and boredom, finally we reached!!! SAWADEEKAP! 

We reached at about 2pm, after taking all the luggages, off we go to PATTAYA! 

First place to visit after reaching Pattaya- Sriracha Tiger Zoo! 





 Waiting for the tiger show! 

Piggg! To start the ceremony! 

 RAWRRR!

 And crocodile show after that, this is seriously scary! -.- 

 And some pig calculations? 

For this adorable pig! 

Also taken picture with the little tiger, it was so ticklish when it stepped on me! :) Isn't it cute??


Double cuteness! 

 And saw this too- Crocodiles are studying lol! Fake one of course! 


Went for elephant and donkey rides after that! I can assure you, the elephant ride is super scary. My sisters and I were screaming like shittt, I guess the people who was guiding the road for the elephant found us very annoying too -.- The ride was so bumpy, it felt like I am going to fall off anytime -.- And elephants' shits are damndamndamn smelly! 



Donkey ride is better! But their shits are still as smelly as elephants' -.-


Watched monkey show too!
It was doing some pumping exercise! Adorable! 

In the bus, on the way to have dinner! 

Dinner! The tomyam soup was good! 


Went for ah gua show after dinner! I guess there is nothing to say about that! 
That's all for DAY 1! 

Goodnight! 

No comments: