Sunday, January 22, 2012

CNY Eve 2012


Hi guys, I am back from Thailand, like finally. The trip was ok, I did enjoy the trip :) But most of the members were down with sickness, food poison as the food was not hygenic enough for Malaysian lol! Even my dad and sister had food poisoning too :( 

And I spent too much for this trip, phailed! I did not spend wisely :( I'm so broke now! 

1 day more to go before going back to uni :( But now, I gonna spend my time blogging about my cny eve! Sorry for the lack of updates, sorry guys :( 

#Sisters 


CNY Decoration @ Uncle's house : 

Isn't this pretty? 

Sister with cousin brother! 

The first gambling session! #cny2012 

The very adorable cousin sister :) 


 Preparing for reunion dinner :) 


Da tuan yuan! 

take #2 

Variety of good food, yumyum! 

One of my favourites-fried meatballs! 

My dad was lighting up the firecrackers!


Today is the 7th day of Chinese New Year already :( time flies!
Gonna spend my time left for CNY for more gatherings!
Happy New Year once again guys!

No comments: