Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Holiday Hola!


Hi readers, I said that I will blog today, on the previous post. So, that's why I am blogging here lol. I slack everyday after the mid-term test, I stay in front of the laptop and tv whole day! And what I HATE about holidays is, I tend to feel hungry every 2 or 3 hours, as I did not have anything better to do. I hate it! Mum suggested me to work during this 3-week break, but I said I want some rest and sleep -.- And this's what I get! Ohno! And I can't stop thinking of those finger-licking good food everyday, especially midnight! Damn!

Okay, skip that, I gonna blog about the latest update in my life, enjoy guys! lolol


Went to Bar-B-Q Plaza again last friday, I miss the food over there sooo much! Especially the special sauce!

 It is made of slices of garlics, chili padi's and sauce. Mix everything together and it turned out as above! Yummy!

 You know what I love the most? 
The bacons! 

 And most importantly, we were getting better in cooking the food! 
Look at the sinful bacon, make me so hungry right now! 


Then, went for some shoppings again! Yeyy!

 Saw this pair of heels which I wanted to buy so much! I saw them @Payless! 
But I did not buy them lol
*ignore my dirty slipper*


You know, Chinese new year is coming soon, everywhere is so crowded with people! One example below: 

Massive jam @ Setia Alam night market! 
*the picture is a little blur, sorry*


And I gonna show you something interesting which I never seen before, it is a kind of plasticine which can cleans your laptop and phone's keyboards! It will stick all the dirts and dusts on itself. Amazing isn't? 




Have you bought everything for cny?
Have you cleaned ur room and house?
If you haven't start yet, it's time to start buying and cleaning already!

Till then guys!
Goodnight :)

No comments: