Saturday, January 21, 2012

Holiday Part 3


Hi readers, I'm back! Cny is coming, left 2 days to go! Which means I am leaving to Thailand soon :) (Y) I can't wait! Went for a small gathering with dad's family on Tuesday, was a happy day indeed! :)

 Look at the picture yo! The naughty cousin lol! 


Went for an outing again on Thursday lol. A pre-cny celebration? 
 The breakfast on that day, ohnomnom! 

Watched a cny movie, Ah Beng Three Wishes! 
Loving the ending part, Gong xi fa cai everyone! LOL

 Had some mash potatoes from the cinema as well! I finished everything before the movie started -.- 

Rate this movie 7/10 :)

 This is a lil out of topic lol, but I saw this dog being locked inside, so pityful :( 

My tea break today :) 


Sorry for writing so little today, I am a bit lazy to write a long one!
I will update one more post before leaving to Thailand alright? Promise! 
Tata! 

p/s: 2 more days for Thailand! 

No comments: