Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bonding Session


Hi readers, my blog hits 2k of readers , I'm so happy, thanks to all of you :) I will blog more often, I promise! 

Went to Setia Alam Night Market with my tuition and secondary mates. Really enjoyed talking with them, and I love spending my time with the loved ones :) 
But the night market was so sooo crowded which cause me to sweat a lot, damn! Tried to walk a big round to hunt for some food for our dinner, but we failed! HAHA!

So, we chose to settle our dinner at a stall which sell lala-jian and o-jian! 

Here is our dinner! Yummyy!  

And the funniest thing happened, one of my friends tried to order the food by speaking in Malay to a Chinese seller, the seller's expression was so mehh -.- Lmao!

After the dinner, we could not stand the hotness anymore, and we simply find the nearest cafe to chill.
We chilled @ Papparich!

Ordered fries, best best in the world!

And the camwhoring session started (Y)

 with pretty Shiow Chi!

 Jing Wei :)

 take #2 

 Jolene, more epic faces to come! :) Be patient! 

 With the only guy, crazy Win Cean, he is so full of himself -.-

 take #3

 The crazy one -.- 

 Look at what the two of them were busying with?

 Green monster! HAHA!

With Jolene and Dixon :) 

 He forced me Jolene to take this picture! lol

 Loving this picture #photooftheday 

Here comes the epic faces: 




Snapped few more photos before going back!




The gurls :)

Loving this piece too :) 


Headed home after the bonding session!
Gonna plan more outings with them, I want to hear some good news from some of you next time :)
You know who you are hehe!

Bye guys!

No comments: