Friday, January 13, 2012

Holiday Part 2


Hi people, I'm back to blogging life again lol. I am rotting at home these few days, I got nothing to do, ohmygod! :( But I went out today (Y), like finally! But I am so broke nowadays, gotta control myself from spending too much already :(

 Bought a bracelet @Da Louis! 
Their accessories are so prettayyy! 


Went for a movie as well, and we bought a beanieplex movie lol. 


I stole the picture above from facebook. So basically, this is beanieplex, you can lay down comfortably and watch the movie, just like watching it at home! 
Beanieplex is so famous now, so have to try no matter what, the ticket is not very expensive though, the price is just a little higher than normal ones! 
Very worthy, I even fell asleep while watching the movie lol, it is too comfy :) 
Or maybe Sherlock Holmes is a boring movie



 Have Chicken Prosperity Burger as lunch too, it was so spicy as they put too much pepper on the burger :( 

 The decoration! WOWWWW! 

take #2 

This is basically how I spent my day today. A very simple outing. 

How was the cny preparation, guys? 
Left 10 days to CNY! 
I cannot wait yoo! 


Will update my next post of another outing with friends :)
Stay tuned readers!

Goodnight :) 

No comments: