Sunday, January 8, 2012

M4 Gathering


Hi guys, I am back again, feel so guilty for not updating frequently :( sorry! I just done cleaning my room, it is so clean now! MUAHAHA! Since I have some free time, I gonna blog about an overdue post, sorry :( I know I'm a lazy blogger :( But I will try my best to blog as often as possible aight! Enjoy :) 

Date: 27/12/2011
Event: M4 Gathering 
Venue: Sunway Pyramid

Planned to gather with ex- classmates from M4, as Zhi Xuan (the one in red, in the picture below) came back all the way from Australia :) And we spent lots of time on deciding the date, but still most of them could not turn up, because it was a weekday :( Only 8 persons turned up! 

Rushed to pyramid after my class ended at 12pm. Met up with each other near Kim Gary, and we headed to Sushi Zanmai for lunch! 

 Yeexuan, Zhixuan, Bryan 

Chee Heing! 

 Ze guyss! 

 While waiting for the food to come! May and I !

 And food came! I love the salmons, yummy!

 My favourites too, best to eat with mayonnise! 

 Oyoko or Katsu Don, one of them or none!  I forgot the name, sorie! It was actually the steamed chicken meats with rice! 

 May's Fried Soba noodles!

 Camwhored after the meal :)



Went to Sunway Megalanes after that for some bowling sessions, to burn fats! haha! 

 Zhi Xuan is so skinny :) 

 After choosing the balls! 

 TADAAA! 

 The so-called siblings, don't they look alike?
Yeexuan, May

 The game started! Aiyo, damn chi kek! 

 Posing with the ball! It's heavy -.-

 Zhi xuan and me! 

 With Jeslye! 

After bowling, went to hunt some desserts @ZenQ! Yummy!

 May and Zhixuan with his yummy dessert! 

 I still prefer Snowflake! 

 This picture is funny!
Lih Shyan, Yee Xuan! 

 Yeexuan's Strawberry Honey Toast! 


Guess what did I order? Yessss! It is Chocolate Banana Honey Toast, waited for about 40 mins! Poor service! But, it was really huge! 

 See how large is this? 3 persons also could not finish it! -.- 

This picture is a bit blur, sorry! 


Chit-chatted for a while, off to shopping after that lol! The best moment for me! 
We should create more gatherings :) 

Bye! 



p/s: Promised to update again tomorrow! 

No comments: