Saturday, September 17, 2011

Gloomy Saturday

taken using the webcam :) 

Hi peeps! How is your day today? Today is a gloomy day for me :( I just did nothing today hahaha! Lazy to do my work lahhh! So fed up of the work already. Been watching Lam Fung's drama today till the episodes it stops :) WEEEE! Maybe I did something today which is watching drama? Anyway, I always prefer HK dramas than any other countries dramas. I JUST LOVE THEIR CHARACTERS! :) Bosco Wong is my new love! He looks good with the moustache *I did post his picture on the previous post* Gonna blog about what I did today. Malay neighbour invited my family to his Hari Raya party this afternoon :) They held the party as the way to end their Raya. Forgotten to take the picture of the laksa *sorry* I'm too hungry :(

 These brownies tasted really nice! I wanna bring them home!  Can you see how thick are the chocolate toppings?

 My family's favourite- SATAY! But I don't really fancy satay!  Am I weird or what?

 Ze pudding. It is made of cendol! So delicious :) Yum! 

 My favourite! I wanna bring this home too! 

Besides, also went to the nearest Perodua centre for the new launch of Myvi 1.5 auto! It does not have much difference! But, it is more spacious and built in with GPS navigation system! Isn't it great? But it is more expensive :(

Here it is! Sorry for the blur picture. I used the wrong setting lol.

Lastly, ending this post with a picture of myself. Btw, do you notice any changes on my blog? I just changed the header of the bloggg! Yeyyy!

Taken yesterday. That's why I wore the same shirt. 

Bye! Have a nice day! :) 

p/s: 15 days to start the new sem! weee!



No comments: